Products & Benefits
Our hydrocarbons are the world’s purest and we offer UL-Classified refrigerants, including:
- R290 (Propane)
- R600a (Isobutane)
- R600 (n-Butane)
- R1270 (Propylene)
Our high-purity hydrocarbon refrigerants help appliances manufacturers:
- Comply with EPA regulations
- Qualify for the Energy Star rating
- Reduce warranty claims
Why is Purity Important?
Refrigerant purity directly impacts a system’s performance. Our natural hydrocarbon refrigerants are high in purity to meet today’s standards for sustainability, efficiency, and reliability.
Natural hydrocarbon products are among the most sustainable:
- Zero ODP
- Low GWP
High purity translates into lower energy costs and higher refrigeration rates per horsepower of compression. As a result:
- Manufacturers achieve favorable energy ratings
- Consumers reduce utility costs
We produce hydrocarbon refrigerants with low moisture and sulfur levels to significantly minimize contaminants flowing through a system, which results in:
- Extended component life
- Reduced warranty claims
- Reduced compressor noise for quieter applications
Purity from Production to Delivery
Our high-purity refrigerants are produced at and distributed from Diversified CPC plants throughout the United States. They are transported via dedicated fleets that are designed and operated to maintain product purity levels. We offer:
- A Certificate of Analysis with every product shipment
- Exceptional on-time delivery through a dedicated fleet
- Bulk and cylinder options
Diversified CPC also offers services to help end users who are undergoing a conversion. Services include:
- Engineering design
- Engineering services for bulk storage
- Engineering services for safety systems
- Construction & installation
- Safety & operational training
The Diversified Difference
Our high-purity hydrocarbon refrigerants are engineered to optimize your operational efficiency.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants are a sustainable solution. They have zero ODP, a low GWP, and are non-toxic.
We manufacture UL-Classified refrigerants. Our hydrocarbon refrigerants also meet or exceed AHRI Standard 700.
We Are Passionate About Results
Customers rave about our service and leading brands trust us to provide high-purity solutions for their products. We have been exceeding customer expectations since 1964 and we’ve only just begun.